Customs confirms the appointment of Five DCGs, 15 ACGs
Five Deputy Comptroller Generals (DCGs) and fifteen Assistant Comptroller Generals (ACGs) have been appointed, according to the Nigeria Customs Service Board, or NCSB.
During the 57th meeting of the service, Mrs. Zainab Ahmed, Minister of Finance, Budget, and National Planning, authorized the appointment, according to Abdullahi Maiwada, the Nigeria Customs Service’s national public relations officer.
The Comptroller General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ali, commended the newly appointed officers on their appointment and tasked them with working hard to provide a better and more successful service.
The full schedule of appointments is provided below:
DCGs, or Deputy Comptroller Generals
M. Abba-Kura, DCG Enforcement Inspection & Investigation; AG. Saidu, DCG. Human Resource Development; J.P. Ajoku, DCGExcise, Free Trade Zone & Industrial Incentives; BA. Adeniyi, DCG. Strategic Research And Policy; and GA. Itotoh, DCG./Commander Training and Doctrine Command.
Deputy Comptrollers General
- O Peters Acg/Zonal Coordinator Zone ‘C’
- Ai Alfa Acg Strategic Research And Policy
- Hj Swomen ACG Excise, Free Trade Zone & Industrial Incentives
- Kc Egwuh ACG Doctrine Development And Administration Command
- Mba Musa ACG Tariff And Trade
- A Dappa-Williams Acg Enforcement Inspection & Investigation
- Bm Jibo ACG Headquarters
- A Hamisu ACG/Commandant Nigeria Customs Command & Staff College
- Y Salihu ACG Finance & Admin
- MI Yusuf ACG Training And Coordination
- SA Bomai ACG Board
- Ck Niagwan ACG Technical Services
- KI ADEOLA ACG ICT/Modernization
- IO BABALOLA ACG/Zonal Coordinator Zone ‘D’
- BU NWAFOR ACG Human Resource Development.
Do you find Tgpbaze useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!