Copyright & Take Down Notice!
https://Tgpbaze.com.ng respects the rights of copyright holders and will work with the mentioned copyright holders to ensure that infringement of material(s) is/are removed from our service.
All contents, links and files on Tgpbaze.com.ng are readily available in various places on the internet and believed to be in public domain.
Contents posted are believed to be posted within our rights.
We check/monitor all files we upload to make sure that copyrighted material is not uploaded.
In situations where you feel a file infringes on your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, we encourage you to use notify us through the details provided in this page.
We, https://tgpbaze.com.ng/ assure you that we will respond to “any and all take-down requests” that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that file, url or content we placed on https://tgpbaze.com.ng infringes on your copyright then please contact us through any of the details below to submit a request.
Be sure to include:-
- Your relationship to the owner of the copyrighted work
- Your full contact information and the url of the song/album, video or articles you are referring to
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, (DMCA takedown)that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Kindly know that you will be obligated for harms (counting expenses and lawyers’ charges) assuming you distort data recorded on our site that is encroaching on your copyrights.
We propose that you first contact a lawyer for legitimate help on this.